So for this recipe, I used my secret cookie ingredient to achieve those results - vanilla pudding mix! I explained the science and the benefits of using pudding mix in my recipe for snickerdoodles. The effects really are incredible. Just look how thick that baby is! It's like biting into a sugary cloud.
And thanks to the pudding mix, the cookies stay fresh for a very long time! I just sent a batch in the mail to Kyle, and he said they were delicious!
Incredibly soft M&M Cookies
· 3/4 cup butter
· 1 cup brown sugar (207 grams)
· 1 (3.4 oz) package instant vanilla pudding (360 calories)
· 2 eggs
· 1 teaspoon vanilla
· 2 and1/4 cups flour (281.25 grams)
· 1 teaspoon baking soda
· 2 cups M&Ms
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together.
3. Add in pudding package and beat until well blended.
4. Add eggs and vanilla.
5. Stir together flour and baking soda in separate bowl and slowly add to butter / sugar mixture until well incorporated.
6. Add M&Ms.
7. Roll into 1 inch balls and place on greased baking sheet.
8. Bake at 350 F for 8-10 minutes.