Everyone loves a good sweet and salty combination, and these pretzel kiss treats are perfect for satisfying that craving! My mom and I typically make these at Christmas, using pretzels, Hershey's Hugs and red and green M&M's. But I recently discovered Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses and I knew I had to try them out. So I decided to remix the typical recipe and add candy corn in place of some of the M&M's. They turned out great, and they are perfect for the month of October. This goes to show that cooking is all about experimentation and making a recipe "your own." Try out this recipe for yourself using your favorite Hersheys and small candies!
PRETZEL KISS TREATS
- 1 bag of waffle pretzels
- 1 (12 ounce) bag of Hershey Kisses or Hugs (any flavor)
- 1 (9.9 ounce) bag of M&Ms or 1 (11 ounce) bag of candy corn
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Align pretzels on baking sheet.
- Place a Hershey candy on each of the pretzels.
- Put baking sheet in oven for 4 minutes or until candies just start to melt.
- Remove baking sheet from oven.
- Carefully place a candy in the center of each soft Hershey and press down to spread the chocolate
- Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator until the chocolate has set (about 15 minutes).
- Store in an airtight container.
These are the only ingredients you need!
Align pretzels on baking sheet and add Hershey on top.
Carefully press down the candy as soon as you remove the baking sheet from the oven.
If you use a Hershey candy with a soft center like the Pumpkin Spice Hershey they seem to melt faster so keep a close eye on them
Add candy corn or M&Ms!
Display them on a cute pumpkin plate.