Merry Christmas, everyone! Yesterday on Fox59 I had the opportunity to talk about my favorite gifts for the cook in your life. These were the three products I talked about in the segment:
- Silpat Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat: A Silpat baking mat is a must-have for anyone who uses their oven. I bake everything on it! Cookies bake evenly; parmesan chicken doesn’t stick, even cheese nachos slide right off. And all you have to do to clean it is wipe it with a damp cloth.
- EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale: Ingredients are most accurately measured in weight rather than volume. So when you use a scale for baking, you’ll get more consistent results. This scale is my favorite because it has very clear readings, large numbers, and it comes in a variety of fun colors!
- Crock-Pot® Casserole Crock Slow Cooker: First of all, if you don’t already use a slow cooker this device will change your life. There is nothing more magical than coming home from work to an already-prepared meal. Secondly, the rectangular design of this particular Crock-Pot is a great idea. Why didn’t anyone think of this soon? It is now easier than ever to prepare everyone’s favorite casserole dishes, lasagna, and desserts.
Three People Will Win
- A Silpat Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat (valued at $19.99)
How to Enter
- Like Kylee’s Kitchen on Facebook
- Leave a comment on this post telling me your favorite recipe on Kylee’s Kitchen and why.
- This giveaway ends on Wednesday, December 31 at 12 a.m. EST. Winners will be chosen at random using a random number generator on Random.org.
- Winners will be notified via email and have 48 hours to respond before new winners are chosen. Winners will be listed on this post December 31st. Thank you for entering!
**This contest is now closed. Winners are entrants # (4) (7) (1). They will be notified via email. Thank you for participating in Kylee's Favorite Things Giveaway!***