Peabut Butter Blossoms is another type of cookie that we only make during the holidays. This recipe is my favorite because the cookie doesn't spread out too much so you get plenty of chocolate in each bite!
Peanut Butter Blossoms
- 1 and 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (or 1 stick) butter
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 48 chocolate Hershey's kisses
- Mix together the flour and baking soda in a medium bowl, set aside
- In a large bowl, beat together the peanut butter, butter, white sugar, and brown sugar for 2 to 3 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg, vanilla, and milk to the large bowl and beat until fully incorporated or about 1 minute.
- Add the flour mixture to the large bowl and beat on low until just combined.
- Refrigerate the dough for at least two hours.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for 8 to 10 minutes until the edges start to turn brown.
- Remove from oven and immediately place an unwrapped hershey kiss in the center of the cookie.
- Cool cookies on sheet for ten minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.