During the holidays, we’re surrounded by so many caloric and unhealthy treats that sometimes it’s actually refreshing to eat something healthy.
This cranberry relish is exactly that. It’s literally just raw fruit with a teeny tiny bit of sweetener. The combination of fruits works really well together too, and the colors in the relish make for a very festive addition to your holiday table.
Additionally, it is very very minimal work – you don’t need to worry about peeling the fruit because it just gets ground up in the food grinder – talk about all the extra fiber!
- 1 (12 ounce) package of cranberries
- 2 apples, cored with skin still on
- 2 oranges, seeded with peel still on
- 1 (8 ounce) container pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup sugar or sugar substitute like Splenda
- Cut the fruit into chunks. The chunks don’t need to be small – they just need to fit in you food grinder or food processor
- Stick chunks of fruit in food grinder
- Stir in sugar and serve