- 1 pound of thick cut bacon (about 11 slices per pound)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spray cooling rack with nonstick cooking spray and place cooling rack on top of baking sheet. Set aside.
- Combine brown sugar and maple syrup in bowl. Dredge one piece of bacon in sugar mixture and lay flat on cooling rack. Repeat process, laying bacon side by side, until there is no room on cooling rack. Do not overlap the pieces of bacon. Sprinkle a little more brown sugar on top of each piece of bacon.
- Bake bacon for about 15 – 20 minutes. You will want to start checking on bacon to make sure it isn’t burning at the 15-minute mark. Finished bacon will be dark around the edges. Transfer bacon to plate and let cool.