If chips and dip and pizza had a baby, this would be the wonderfully fabulous result! I love pizza and chips and dip so much – what could be better than combining the two?! It’s like diving into an extra cheesy crustless pizza. But you don’t miss the crust because tortilla chips, duh. Also, no crust means it’s gluten-free! So all those poor souls that have gluten allergies can finally indulge in Italy’s greatest gift to the rest of the world.
Pepperoni pizza dip
- 8 ounces low fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup fat free shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup mini pepperonis
- 2 Tablespoons grated parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using a mixer, beat cream cheese, sour cream, garlic powder, and basil in a medium bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Spread into the bottom of a 9-inch pie dish, cake pan, or similar size casserole dish.
- Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the cream cheese layer.
- Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese. Top with pepperonis, then sprinkle with parmesan, basil and oregano.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot. Cover any leftovers and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.