Thursday, April 14, 2016

Microwave Brownie in a Mug


This is a sponsored post by Challenge Butter, but the text and opinions are all mine. Thank you for supporting brands that make Kylee's Kitchen possible!

As I’m lying on the couch watching TV, it hits me. It’s so strong; I can’t escape it! It’s all I can think about.

Guys, the brownie craving is REAL!

But I don’t have time to make an entire batch of brownies. I’m trying to watch Grey’s Anatomy, and the commercial break is only three minutes long! And also, normal people don’t make themselves entire batches of brownies.

Thankfully, I have discovered the most life-changing recipe ever: Microwave Brownie in a Mug.

All you need is a mug and a handful of ingredients. Mix together and stick in microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds and VOILA! You now have a warm, fudgy brownie. And if you know what’s good for you, serve it up with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. I can practically hear the angels singing the Hallelujah chorus when it hits my tongue.

SO GOOD.



Microwave Brownie in a Mug
1 serving

Ingredients
  • 1/4 cup flour
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar
  • 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 2 tablespoons melted Challenge butter
  • 1/4 cup milk
  • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
Directions
  1. Combine flour, brown sugar, and unsweetened cocoa powder in mug
  2. Add melted butter, milk, and vanilla; stir until combined
  3. Microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds

Recipe adapted from Eugenie Kitchen




1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover