Everyone seems to have his or her own favorite buffalo chicken dip recipe. And I respect that. In a world full of choices and tough decisions, it’s important to have something familiar – an old standby!
Buffalo chicken dip is obviously delicious, but did you know that it’s also incredibly EASY to make? Buy the few required ingredients, combine them in a bowl, and heat it up in the oven, on the stove, or in a slow cooker. Serve with chips and celery sticks and call it a day!
The past two years I’ve made “skinny” buffalo chicken dip, which means I used low-fat versions for each of the ingredients. Some people may think my reason is because I’m trying to lose weight. Puhleasseee. It’s so I can eat more. Because like with most things more is better. And low-fat ingredients cost the exact same so why not.
You may have noticed that the title of this recipe is “Broncos Buffalo Chicken Dip.” That’s because I’m most definitely supporting the Broncos in this year’s Super Bowl. As an Indiana girl, I’m obviously rooting for Peyton. And Yia Yia loves him so much; it would make her so happy if they won! (How adorable does she look?)
I paired the buffalo chicken dip with blue tortilla chips – perfect Broncos colors!
Broncos Buffalo Chicken Dip
Yield: Makes about 3 1/2 cups
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded, fat free mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup plain fat free sour cream
- 1/2 cup reduced fat crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Red Hot sauce
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken (or about 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit; prepare baking dish with nonstick baking spray, set aside
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a medium-sized bowl; fold in shredded chicken
- Transfer mixture into baking dish and bake for 30 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the edges turn slightly brown
- Remove and serve with chips and celery sticks
- Dena's Famous Cheese Ball
- Low-Fat White Chili and Honey Cornbread Muffins
- Sweet and Tangy Red Velvet Cupcakes
- 5-Ingredient Funfetti Blondies
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Brown Butter Blondies
- Slow Cooker Spinach Jalapeño Dip
- Classic Garlic Hummus
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Buckeyes